Eureka 10 Tent -
Close quarters with the family is one thing, but if you're camping with a group of friends, another family, or even (if you're really brave) co-workers, you'll appreciate the Eureka Tetragon 20 Tent. This 10-person, 3-Season tent not only offers plenty of elbow room, but can be divided into two rooms when a little more privacy is required. With plenty of headroom, ventilation, and floor space, the Tetragon 10 makes large-group camping a pleasant—or at least tolerable—experience.
- The tent's free standing and shockcorded fiberglass frame is lightweight and easy to set up. Clips secure the tent body to the frame.
Weather and Wind:
- Elevated bathtub floor lifts seams well above the ground to keep the interior drier
- Pack Size 9" x 26"
- Floor Size 14' x 12'
- A zipper cover on the door provides protection from water.
- Removable zippered divider creates two rooms for privacy and rolls back to reveal one large room.
- Four interior pockets keep essentials close at hand.
- Two overhead pockets provide extra storage.
- Storage Pockets 4 low and 2 overhead
- Stash pockets above each door and two interior storage pockets organize small items
- Floor 75D 210T polyester taffeta, 800 mm coated
- Two side-opening, twin-track doors, each consisting of a no-see-um mesh panel and a fabric panel, allow flexibility for venting & insect protection.
- 75D StormShield polyester fly can be textended out over doors adds protection from the rain as well as strength and stability
- Two side-opening doors with half-windows offer visibility and ventilation
- Frame 15 mm fiberglass, ring & pin Vents Mesh roof panels
- Matching yellow webbing on tent & fly couple with the ring & pin assembly to make set up fast.
- Center Height 6' 6"
- Full mesh roof allows air circulation and reduces condensation
- Tent Area 168 sq ft
- The fly features 2 fly rods that form a brim over the door for protection from the elements and to add strength and stability to the tent.
- Two-pole modified rectangular dome design makes for easy set-up
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water.
- Seasons 3
- Vestibule Area N/A
- Sleeps 10
- Windows 2
- A removable divider curtain allows for one room or two, and two side-opening D-style doors provide private entry into each room
- Gear Loft Loops 4
- Min Weight 27 lbs 10 oz
- Flashlight Loop 1
Designed for the occasional camper, this ten person sized, freestanding dome tent offers easy set-up for convenient weekend campouts.
• The tent`s free standing and shockcorded fiberglass frame is lightweight and slides easily through fabric sleeves for fast set up. Clips secure the tent body to the frame.
• Two side-opening, twin-track doors, each consisting of a no-see-um mesh panel and a fabric panel, allow flexibility for venting & insect protection.
• Zipper covers on the doors provide protection from water.
• Matching yellow webbing on tent & fly couple with the ring & pin assembly to make set up fast.
• Sleeps: 10.
• Floor Size: 14`x12`
• Pack Size: 9``x26``
• Min Weight: 27lbs 10oz.
• Seasons: 3.
• Tent Area: 168 sq ft.
• Center Height: 6` 6``
• Frame: 15 mm fiberglass, ring & pin.
• Vents: Mesh roof panels.
• Doors: 2.
• Windows: 2.
• Gear Loft Loops: 4.
• Flashlight Loop: 1.
• Storage Pockets: 4 low and 2 overhead.
• Wall: 75D 185T polyester taffeta, 800 mm coated.
• Fly: 75D 185T polyester taffeta, 800 mm coated.
• Floor: 75D 210T polyester taffeta, 800 mm coated.
• Mesh:50D polyester no-see-um