Eureka 3 Person Tent -
Designed for the occasional camper, this three person sized, freestanding dome tent offers easy set-up for convenient weekend campouts.
• The fly features 2 fly rods that form a brim over the door for protection from the elements and to add strength and stability to the tent.
• The tent`s free standing and shockcorded fiberglass frame is lightweight and easy to set up. Clips secure the tent body to the frame.
• One side opening, twin track door, consisting of a no-see-um mesh panel and a fabric panel, allows flexibility for venting & insect protection.
• A zipper cover on the door provides protection from water.
• Two interior pockets keep essentials close at hand.
• A gear loft provides extra storage overhead.
• Matching yellow webbing on tent & fly couple with the ring & pin assembly to make set up fast.
• Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water.
• Sleeps: 3.
• Floor Size: 7`x7`
• Pack Size 5``x21``
• Minimum Weight: 6lb 7oz.
• Seasons: 3.
• Tent area: 49 sq. ft.
• Center Height: 4`4``
• Frame: 8.5 mm fiberglass, ring & pin.
• Vents: Mesh roof panels.
• Doors: 1.
• Windows: 2.
• Gear Loft: 1 Included.
• Gear Loft Loops: 4.
• Flashlight Loop: 1.
• Storage Pockets: 2.
Wall: 75D 185T polyester taffeta, 800 mm coated.
Fly: 75D 185T polyester taffeta, 800 mm coated.
Floor: 75D 210T polyester taffeta, 800 mm coated.
Mesh: 50D polyester no-see-um
- Shockcorded fiberglass frame is easy to set up and very sturdy and stable
Weather and Wind:
- External guy points on the fly help secure your tent in high winds
- Main fly and floor seams are factory taped for weather protection
- Twin track zippers for separate operation of the window in the door
- Roof mesh and large areas of mesh in side walls enhance air circulation for added comfort
Lining and Layers:
- 2 mesh gear pockets for internal storage, clothes line loops and flashlight loop
- StormShield Polyester Fly won't stretch & resists UV damage better than nylon
- Hooded fly allows windows front and rear to remain open even in rain
- Combination of clips and sleeves make set up fast and easy
- Gear loft included
- 1 door
- Poles attach to tent body via pin and ring for fast and easy set up
- All carry bags and stakes included
- Fire retardant
- Natural color scheme blends into any campground
- Sleeps 3
Ultralight, two-pole design provides quick and easy, no-hassle setup for on-the-go weekend campouts. The 800mm waterproof-rated Storm-Shield® polyester fly boasts two rods that extend over the doors for strength, stability and rain protection. The 75-denier polyester walls and floor boast an 800mm waterproof-rated coating for exceptional wet-weather protection. Elevated bathtub floor keeps seams high above the ground for water resistance. Stash pockets and interior storage pockets keep items handy, yet out of the way. Light, fiberglass poles with clips, sleeves and ring-and-pin assembly for easy setup. The Tetragon 3-person tent has a mesh roof and side panels for air circulation, a gear loft with two interior storage pockets and one door with two windows.
The Eureka Tetragon 3 is a 1 room tent that will sleep up to 3 people. The double-coated StormShield polyester fly and the polyester bathtub floor combine to provide excellent weather protection. It has 1 door and 2 windows for great views and wonderful ventilation. The shockcorded fiberglass frame is reliable and easy to set up. The hooded fly over the front and rear door windows allows you to leave the window partially open for even more ventilation even in rain. Large mesh screens on either side provide even more ventilation and comfort. Dimensions - 7 ft x 7 ft Center height - 4 ft 4 in.