Eureka Tetragon 4, Four-Person Tent.
Live the perfect outdoor adventure in comfort and convenience with the Eureka Tetragon 4, Four- Person Tent. It is noticeably lightweight with a compact fold size; this 7.5 ft. by 8.5 ft. tent maximizes thermal efficiency while minimizing overall weight. It has a durable shock corded fiberglass frame, ring and pin attachments, and color coded webbing; this tent will set up fast and easily. Up to four people can comfortably sleep in this tent, and its hanging gear loft and two detachable interior storage pockets keep essential items handy. The Eureka Tetragon 4, Four-Person Tent boasts plenty of space to enjoy night outdoors.
• Sleeps: 4.
• Floor Size: 7 ft. 4 in. x 8 ft. 8 in.
• Pack Size: 7 x 26 in.
• Min Weight: 9 lbs 13 oz.
• Seasons: 3.
• Tent Area: 60.8 sq ft.
• Center Height: 4 ft. 9 in.
• Frame: 12 mm & 13 mm DAC DA-17 SQ aluminum.
• Vents: 3.
• Doors: 2 with Hi/Low venting.
• Windows: 2.
• Vestibules: 1.
• Vestibule Area: 15.3 sq ft.
• Gear Loft: Optional.
• Gear Loft Loops: 2.
• Flashlight Loop: 2.
• Storage Pockets: 4.
Wall: 75D 190T polyester taffeta.
Fly: 68D 190T polyester ripstop, 1000 mm coated.
Floor: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1000 mm coated.
Mesh: 40D no-see-um.
• SQ Hub - The proprietary SQ hub offers strength and optimum angles to create internal volume for excellent livability.
• Mid-Span Pole Spreader - The mid-span ridge pole spreader bar accentuates the curves in the tent body, adding internal volume to the A-frame.
• Vertical Doors - Two large vertical D-style doors with Hi/Low venting offer ease of access and enhance ventilation.
• Interior Pockets - Interior pockets keep essentials close at hand.
• Vestibule - Tent vestibule provides extra room to store gear.
• Bathtub Floor - Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water.
• Special Feature - Lite-Set Footprints are sold separately.