Eureka 9.5mm Fiberglass Pole Replacement / Repair Kit -
Kits have four 22 in. hollow fiberglass lengths with a steel ferrule on one end, 10' shock-cord, wire leader and two vinyl poly caps. Fits: Eureka - Apex 3, Apex 3 XT, Sunrise 8, Tetragon 4, Tetragon 5, Tetragon 1610; Coleman - 12x7, 16x7 Wenzel - 18x10 Two room, Current Hiker.
Note: More than one replacement section will be needed if broken section is longer than 23 1/2 in.
Weather and Wind:
- Cabin Creek 8
- Four 22 in. fiberglass pole sections with ferrule on one end
- Wt. 11.8 oz (334.5 g)
- fiberglass pole aluminum ferrel
- Apex 3
- Blue Mesa1610 eave poles
- Cascade 4 main poles
- Apex 3XT
- Sunrise 8
- Eureka! Dome 6
- Two vinyl end caps
- Measure the non metal side to get proper diameter.
- Tetragon 1610 side eave poles
- 10 ft. shockcord
- 9.5mm x 3/8 in.
- One 28 in. wire for threading shockcord
- Use to replace broken tent poles.
Fiberglass replacement Kit. This kit contains four hollow fiberglass pole sections with a metal ferrule on one end, schockcord, wire leader, two vinyl end caps and instructions.