Eureka Alpenlite 2XT Tent -
Eureka AlpenLite XT Tent Features.
Eureka AlpenLite XT Tent.
The Eureka Alpine XT Tent provide protection in 4-season whether in picnic, camping or hiking. It has 6-pole A-frame design that is free- standing for easy set up and carry. The shock-corded 7000 series aluminum frame provides increased durability. It has bottom-venting fly that provide airflow in all types of weather. It has convertible zippered net roof vent that provides air circulation inside. It has UV and cold resistant window on front vestibule. It also features post and grommet for multiple set up. It has added storage area which includes 4 storage pockets, 4 gear loft loops, and flashlight loop.It is made of 70D taffeta nylon which is floor material and 70D nylon taffeta is the tent canopy material. So quickly order the Eureka Alpine XT Tent for more comfortable and adventurous outdoor experience.
This product has a limited lifetime warranty.
- Specially formulated cold weather shockcord in the durable and stable 7001-T6 aluminum frame
- 6 pole A frame tent with vestibule
- A-frame design is free-standing, allowing for easy set-up; center hoop adds head room and stability
- Shock-corded 7000 series aluminum frame provides increased durability and stability, and is lighter weight than fiberglass
Weather and Wind:
- UV and cold resistant window on front vestibule brightens area in inclement weather
- All fly and floor seams factory sealed for superior weather protection
- Front vestibule adds storage space and features cold weather PU transparent window to brighten interior
- Reflective web storm guyouts and logos are visible at night Includes 6 pockets, 2 gear loft loops, and 2 flashlight loops
- Protective zipper flap on vestibule door
- Compact folding frame sections fit into bike panniers or inside a backpack
- Quick release buckles on fly reduce set-up time and allow for a customized fit
- 70D nylon taffeta is tent canopy
- 2 zippered vents on each wall makes ventilation a breeze.
- Zippered High/Low vents (2 in roof and 4 in side walls) and a scoop vent in the vestibule provide comfort year round
- Vestibule is dual zippered and can be vented high, low or left open on the bottom.
- Patented High/Low venting door and bottom venting fly provide superior air flow in all types of weather
- High/Low venting, side opening door with twin-track zippers
- 2 zippered roof vents, convertible feature for stargazing and climate control
- Reflective webbing for visibility in low light
- Lightweight web guyout points on fly
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides for excellent protection
- Variable tension post & grommet set up for multiple adjustments
- Twin-track, side opening door allows for easy entry
- Carry bags and stakes included
- Full coverage fly with a large front vestibule provides protection as well as added storage area
- In extreme conditions, clips and post and grommet corner attachments promise a fast set up
- Flame Retardant
The Alpenlite 2XT is a sturdy compact 3-4 season tent for 2. Its incredibly strong A-frame design has steep walls for shedding snow and an added center hoop to pull out the walls for space and added strength. 1 door, 2 roof vents, 1 rear window and 4 side vents make this one of the best ventilated tents around in either winter or summer. The attached front dual zippered vestibule is handy for excess gear and also makes entry/exit simple.
The tapered A-frame design with center reinforcement pole enables this four-season expedition tent to capably withstand extreme environments. The six DAC Pressfit poles keep pack weight to a minimum, while maximizing strength in strong winds. The 75-denier Stormshield® polyester ripstop fly with 1,800mm waterproof-rated coating blocks out rain, sleet and snow. Wall and floor are 70-denier nylon taffeta with a 3,000mm waterproof-rated coating on the floor to seal out ground moisture. Freestanding frame with clips and post-and-grommet assembly ensure quick, easy assembly. Large vertical D-style door with high/low venting offers ease of access and controlled ventilation. Two roof and four wall zippered vents and scoop vents in fly deliver additional climate control. Fly creates a front vestibule that can be configured in multiple ways, including high/low venting. Full front vestibule extends weather protection for gear storage. Clear polyurethane window panel in vestibule allows exterior visibility. You can access the rear vestibule without going outside. Additional storage options include 20-pocket organizer wall, four gear-loft loops and a flashlight loop. Imported.
Floor size: 7’ 6"L x 4’ 6"W.
Center height: 3’ 4".
Tent area: 31 sq. ft.
Vestibule area: 9.4 sq. ft.
Minimum weight: 7 lb. 7 oz.
Pack size: 19"L x 5.5" dia.
Sleeping capacity: 2.
The Eureka Alpinelite XT tent is Eureka's lightest four-season tent. Designed to handle all types of eXTreme weather conditions.