Eureka Cayuga 15 Sleeping Bag -
Eureka's Cayuga series sleeping bags are cozy, flannel-lined recreational bags for camp and cabin use.
- Included coated polyester stuff sack provides protection during transport
- 68D 190T polyester shell
- Double-layer quilt construction eliminates cold spots along the seams
- Cotton flannel liner
- Eureka! ThermaShield™ insulation is a proprietary blend of solid and hollow core polyester staple fibers. The unique blend provides excellent thermal properties while maintaining loft and durability.
- Now with ThermaShield insulation
- Insulated draft tube runs the entire length of the zipper to seal in warmth.
- Full-length, locking, #5 zipper with anti-snag webbing ensures smooth, trouble-free operation. Sleeping bag can be fully unzipped for use as a blanket, or mated to like models to create a large, 2 person sleeping bag.
Weather and Wind:
- Draft tube prevents cold air from entering through the zipper
- #5, 2-way zippers feature self-repairing coils for durability and ease of use
Flannel dream! Ideal for outdoor camping adventures in temperate conditions.
Warm Comfortable Tough.