Eureka Copper Canyon 8 -
The Eureka Copper Canyon 8 is a 2 room, Cabin style, straight walled family tent that will sleep 8 people. 2 large 'D' Style doors simplify exit or entry. 6 large windows and a generous roof vent allow for excellent ventilation. Complete with a zippered removable Room Divider so you can have 1 or 2 rooms. The hybrid steel/fiberglass frame is sturdy and reliable. Factory sealed floor and fly seams mean you will stay dry and comfortable in summer storms. The coated polyester fabrics are durable and long lasting. Set up is a breeze with shockcorded poles that attach with a combination of clips and sleeves and that makes set up faster and easier.
- Storm guy out pockets stow guylines on fly during set up and take down.
- The tent's free standing and shockcorded fiberglass & steel frame is easy to set up
- Clips secure the tent body to the frame
Weather and Wind:
- Main fly and floor seams are factory taped for weather protection
- External guy points on the fly help secure your tent in high winds
- E! Power Port - zippered flap allows for an extension cord to be run into the tent
- 2 Rooms - Zippered Room Divider can be removed for 1 or 2 rooms
- Twin track zippers for separate operation of the window in the door
- High-stash pockets and gear loft keep essentials close at hand and easy to reach
- StormShield Polyester Fly won't stretch & resists UV damage better than nylon
Lining and Layers:
- Guy Out Pockets store and secure guy lines when not in use
- 2 mesh gear pockets for internal storage, clothes line loops and flashlight loop
- Combination of clips and sleeves make set up fast and easy
- Matching yellow webbing on tent and fly couple with the ring & pin assembly to make set up fast
- Cabin style straight walls maximize interior living space
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water
- 2 Gear lofts included
- All carry bags and stakes included
- 2 opposing doors - large 'D' style are easy for entry or exit
- Sleeps 8
- Removable divider curtain creates two rooms for privacy, or rolls back for one large room
- Poles attach to tent body via pin and ring for fast and easy set up
- 6 Windows feature 'Quick Stash' feature - stows window flap easily without loops or toggles
- Poles are sturdy chain corded Powder Coated steel and shockcorded fiberglass
- Fire retardant
This cabin-style tent features vertical walls, which are ideal for using cots and maximizing space & livability inside! The zippered E! Power Port allows you to bring an electrical power cord inside the tent.
• Sleeps: 8.
• Floor Size: 13` x 10`
• Pack Size: 10in x 28in.
• Weight: 34 lbs 2 oz.
• Seasons: 3.
• Tent Area: 130 sq ft.
• Center Height: 7`
• Doors: 2.
• Windows: 6.
• Gear Loft: Included.
• Hang Loops: 8.
• Flashlight Loop: 1.
• Storage Pockets: 6.
Matching yellow webbing on tent and fly couple with the ring & pin assembly to make set up fast.
High-stash pocketing and two gear lofts keep essentials close at hand and easy to reach.
The tent`s free standing and shockcorded fiberglass & steel frame is easy to set up. Clips secure the tent body to the frame.
Storm guy out pockets stow guylines on fly during set up and take down.
Removable divider curtain creates two rooms for privacy, or rolls back for one large room.
Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water.
The Copper Canyon 8 features classic cabin-style design to maximize volume, allowing an easy fit for cots and air beds.