Eureka Dualtemp 20/40F Sleeping Bag -
Eureka Dual Temp 20/40F Synthetic Rectangular Sleeping Bag - Regular Size Features.
Eureka Dual Temp 20/40F Synthetic Rectangular Sleeping Bag - Regular Size.
Stay warm outdoors with the Eureka Dual Temp 20/40F Synthetic Rectangular Sleeping Bag - Regular Size. It utilizes the durable synthetic insulation system that compresses well for easy travel, yet has high loft to keep you warm throughout the night. It is made of ripstop polyester and polyester taffeta exterior lined with soft peached polyester that feels great next to skin. It is roomy, and has a semi-rectangular design with a trapezoidal footbox that gives you space to move around and get comfortable. It also features full-length draft tube and a draft collar keep warm and in and cold air out. The sleeping bag includes hang loops, a stuff sack, a top draw cord, and an internal pocket. The Eureka Dual Temp 20/40F Synthetic Rectangular Sleeping Bag - Regular Size is preferred for outside camping adventures in ascetic conditions.
Lining and Layers:
- Dual Temp™ design utilizes differing layers of insulation on the chest and back of the bag, creating a versatile sleeping bag with 2 different temperature ratings by simply turning the bag over.
- The draft collar's extra baffle of insulation fits comfortably around your torso, providing an extra barrier against cold air infiltration ensuring you stay warm all night
- Rteq™ insulation is a proprietary blend of 4 unique polyester fibers, each chosen for its specific characteristics of denier, loft, weight, and thermal efficiency. This advanced blend provides the perfect balance of warmth, durability, and compressibility that make Eureka! bags the ideal choice for users who need a lightweight bag and minimal pack size!
- The warm-to-touch, peached polyester lining combines the performance value of a synthetic fabric with the soft feel of cotton
- Cover Fabric 66D/230T Diamond Matrix polyester ripstop
- 66D/210T polyester taffeta
- Compression Stuff Sack 18" x 9" dia. / coated polyester ripstop
- Mateable - regular length bags are right zip, long length bags are left zip
- The anatomically designed trapezoidal foot box allows for a comfortable night's sleep by letting your feet rest in their natural position
- The slightly fuzzy texture provides added warmth and comfort in any condition
- The unique, hybrid-rectangular design of the Dual Temp 20/40 strikes a balance between performance and comfort
- Zipper YKK # 5, 2-way, self-repairing
- Anti-snag zipper stitchguard
- Zipper SideRight
- Carry Weight 3 lbs 6 oz
- Temp Rating20°F/40°F
- The tapered lower portion helps reduce the bag's overall weight and bulk, while the contoured top opening reduces heat loss
Specifically constructed with two different temperature ratings, the DualTemp 20/40°F Sleeping Bag uses differing layers of insulation on the chest and back to cater to your specific temperature needs. Sleep with more insulation on top for added warmth, or turn the bag over in moderate temperatures for a cooler night's rest. Rteq™ insulation provides a unique thermal layer that runs the entire length of the zipper, ensuring maximum heat retention and easy compression – perfect for minimizing pack size and weight. Incredibly tough 66-denier Diamond Matrix polyester ripstop shell. 75-denier peached-polyester lining is warm to the touch, while the 240 thread count offers the soft feel of cotton. Unique hybrid-rectangular design sports a tapered lower portion to reduce weight and bulk, while a contoured top opening minimizes heat loss. Trapezoidal footbox allows feet to rest in their natural position. YKK® No. 5 two-way zippers. Stuff sack included. Imported.
DualTemp technology works by combining two different amounts of insulation on the front and back sides of the sleeping bag to achieve 2 different temperature ratings in the same bag! Sleep with more insulation on top for extra warmth, or simply flip the bag for less insulation on top for use in moderate temperatures.