Eureka Copper Canyon 5 + Screen Room -
The Eureka Copper Canyon 5 + ScreenRoom is a roomy, Cabin style, straight walled family tent that will sleep a family of 5 easily. With 2 equal size rooms your family will have a fine time sleeping in one room and living in the other. The ScreenRoom has no floor but does have a sod cloth to keep bugs out and no-see-um mesh on the walls to let air in and keep the bugs out. The hybrid steel/fiberglass frame is sturdy and reliable. Factory sealed floor and fly seams mean you will stay dry and comfortable in summer storms. The coated polyester fabrics are durable and long lasting. Set up is a breeze with shockcorded poles that attach with a combination of clips and sleeves and that makes set up faster and easier.
- Storm guy out pockets stow guylines on fly during set up and take down.
- Hybrid Frame - Poles are sturdy chain corded Powder Coated steel and shockcorded fiberglass
- The tent's free standing and shockcorded fiberglass & steel frame is easy to set up. Clips secure the tent body to the frame.
- Frame 12.7 mm & 16 mm fiberglass & 19.5 mm steel, ring & pin
- 2 Equal size rooms - Sleeping 10'x8' - Screen 10'x8' (no floor) - sod cloth perimeter protected (keeps bugs out)
- Super-convenient free-standing design with separate same-size rooms for sleeping and socializing makes everyone happy
- Floor Size 16' x 10'
Weather and Wind:
- Fully taped seams prevents leaks and drafts for optimal dry, warm comfort
- Three large D-style external doors with screens provide easy access; one internal door between rooms allows easy passage without going out in the cold
- Main fly and floor seams are factory taped for weather protection
- External guy points on the fly help secure your tent in high winds
- The zippered E! Power Port allows you to bring an electrical power cord inside the tent.
- Twin track zippers for separate operation of the window in the door
- Two gear lofts and interior pocketing holds essentials right where you want them
- Interior pocketing and two gear lofts keep essentials close at hand and easy to reach
Lining and Layers:
- 2 mesh gear pockets for internal storage, clothes line loops and flashlight loop
- Guy Out Pockets store and secure guy lines when not in use
- Foot-stomping durable 75D polyester floor with 1200m PU coating fends off ground moisture to help keep you warm
- Durable, strong 75D polyester and 68D polyester no-see-um mesh walls keep the pests out while letting the fresh air in
- Double wall construction adds protection to this barrier between you and the elements
- StormShield Polyester Fly won't stretch & resists UV damage better than nylon
- Tough, durable 75D Stormshield polyester fly with 1200mm PU coating fends off water and wind to keep you dry and comfy
- Floor 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1200 mm coated
- Vents Full mesh roof
- 6 windows and roof with an extra large vent to maximize ventilation
- Mesh roof gives plenty of ventilation, star-gazing, and fresh outdoor aroma
- Matching yellow webbing on tent and fly couple with the ring & pin assembly to make set up fast.
- Combination of clips and sleeves make set up fast and easy
- Vestibules 1
- Fire retardant
- Tent Area 80 sq ft
- Hang Loops 16
- All carry bags and stakes included
- Sleeps 5
- Gear lofts (2) included
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water.
- Poles attach to tent body via pin and ring for fast and easy set up
- Min Weight 35 lbs 6 oz
- Seasons 3
- Center Height 7'
- 3 doors - large 'D' style - 2 outer doors - 1 inner door between the rooms
- Nine light and burly 16mm and 12.7mm fiberglass and 19.5mm steel poles work together to provide a strong, safe structure
- Cabin style straight walls maximize interior living space
- 6 Windows have 'Quick Stash' feature - stows window flap easily without loops or toggles
- Tent features built in screen room with an interior door that provides passage from the sleeping area
Backcountry.com (Spring 2014)
Get the party started! In the burly Eureka 5-Person 3-Season Copper Canyon 5 Tent with Screen Room, you sleep like a baby in one room while your buddies stay up telling ghost stories in the other, or vice versa—and that's the beauty of this outdoor crowd-pleaser. There's plenty of space to keep early-risers and night owls alike happy, and an easy-to-assemble, freestanding, durable design will keep you warm and dry make this home-away-from-home super-comfy. Its mesh roof for open-sky viewing and fresh air might even have you preferring it to your brick-and-mortar version.
The Copper Canyon 5 features classic cabin-style design to maximize volume, allowing an easy fit for cots and air beds. An attached screen room makes bug-free dining and lounging easy,
This cabin-style tent features vertical walls, which are ideal for using cots and maximizing space & livability inside!
• Matching yellow webbing on tent and fly couple with the ring & pin assembly to make set up fast.
• The tent`s free standing and shockcorded fiberglass & steel frame is easy to set up. Clips secure the tent body to the frame.
• Sleeps: 5.
• Floor Size: 16` x 10`
• Pack Size: 10` x 29`
• Min Weight: 35 lbs 6 oz.
• Seasons: 3.
• Tent Area: 80 sq ft.
• Center Height: 7`
• Frame: 12.7 mm & 16 mm fiberglass & 19.5 mm steel, ring & pin.
• Vents: Full mesh roof.
• Doors: 3 - 2 exterior, 1 interior.
• Windows: 6.
• Vestibules: 1.
• Vestibule Area: 80 sq ft.
• Gear Loft: Included.
• Hang Loops: 16.
• Flashlight Loop: 2.
• Storage Pockets:2.
• Wall: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1200 mm coated.
• Fly: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1200 mm coated.
• Floor: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1200 mm coated.
• Mesh: 68D polyester no-see-um