Eureka Grand Manan Tent -
Eureka Grand Manan 9 Tent Features.
The Eureka! Grand Manan incorporates a new concept in tent design providing moreuseable floor space The lower portion (the bottom 12") of the walls is straight, eliminating the unusable space where the walls meet with the floor, maximizing the floor area Additionally, the sides of the fly roll up from the ground for optimal airflow through the tent The Grand Manan is a dome tent withfiberglass poles and two D-shaped doors, and has outdoor vestibules for shoe andgear storage
- Continuous pole sleeves for a simple set up and take down every time
- Fiberglass frame has angled ferrules
- 2 pole dome tent with durable, shockcorded fiberglass frame
Weather and Wind:
- Substantial DWR coating on fly and floor offers all-weather protection
- Main fly and floor seams are factory taped for out of the box confidence
- 2 doors with twin track zippers and 2 very large storage vestibules
- Removable window flap can be stored inside the built-in pocket when not in use
- Eight interior pockets keep essentials close at hand
- Eight interior pockets help organize your smaller items
- Breathable 68-denier polyester taffeta walls
- Vents on all 4 sides, in the tent roof and the fly, keep you comfortable and minimize condensation
- Two large side-opening D-style doors features high/low venting options
- Full coverage fly with multiple venting options keeps you dry and comfortable
- Dual, bottom venting vestibules are large and feature a clear PU window for light and visibility
- Full coverage fly rolls up, providing 4-way ventilation for maximum cool air flow to the interior via low mesh vents
- Zippered access to the fly vent, through the vent in the tent body ceiling, provides extra ventilation options
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water
- Straight wall design provides 21% more headroom than a standard 2 pole dome tent and 16% more volume to accommodate an air bed
- Post and grommet
- Freestanding vertical end-section poles give you 21% more headroom and 16% more internal volume than typical two-pole tents
- Straight walls give more usable & user friendly room - great for an airbed or 2
- All carry bags and stakes included
- Sleeps 4-5
- Freestanding design is stable and easy to set up
- Fly with 1,200mm-rated polyurethane coating
- Large, double point vestibules allow room for extra gear
- Side-opening doors allow for easy entry
- Straight lower walls maximize floor space
- Gear loft
Comfort of movement and spacious elegance are packed into the Grand Manan. Eureka incorporated straight lower walls in the design to maximize useable floor space. Roll-up sidewalls provide easy entry through the two D-doors and air circulation for those warm summer evenings. Full-coverage fly keeps rain and spray at bay. Dual vestibules with bottom vents keep the floor dry. Clear polyurethane windows for monitoring weather conditions. Roll-up doorways open to the left, right and in the center. Four-way high/low venting system includes four windows, two roof and two fly vents.
A fiberglass frame provides more space than regular dome tents because the Grand Manan uses angled ferrules. These angled aluminum ferrules create 16% more straight wall space and 21% more stand-up headroom. The walls are made of a breathable 68-denier polyester taffeta. The floors and fly are durable 75-denier polyester taffeta. Treated with a 1,200mm-rated polyurethane coating, the fly clears away snow and rain, while the 1,500mm-rated floor prevents moisture from seeping in. Imported.
The Eureka! Grand Manan 9, sleeps 4-5 people and an innovative shape incorporates a new concept in tent design providing more useable floor space. The lower portion (the bottom 12") of the walls are straight, eliminating the unusable space where the walls meet with the floor, maximizing the floor area. Additionally, the sides of the fly roll up from the ground for optimal airflow through the tent. The Grand Manan is a dome tent with fiberglass poles and 2 D-shaped doors, and has outdoor vestibules for shoe and gear storage. The full coverage fly protects against all types of weather and is easy to put on or adjust for great ventilation.
Backcountry.com (Spring 2014)
You get a comfortable front-row view of the surrounding wildlife—animal or human—when you camp in the Eureka Grand Manan 9 Tent. This four-person (or five, in a pinch) three-season tent features a versatile 3-in-1 fly that lets you enjoy your own 'front porch' when you set up the vestibule cover as an awning. The partially retractable sides of the fly also let you enjoy fresh air and views, even when the weather is not cooperating.
The Eureka Grand Manan 9 sleeps up to five people by utilizing straight lower walls to maximize useable interior space. Cots and other furniture can be positioned close to walls and conveniently out of the way.