Eureka Hex Screen House -
After you get your tent pitched take a few minutes to put together Eureka's 3-Season Hex Screen House. When the sun goes down and the bugs come out you won't have to retreat to your tent, and you can sit at a picnic table and play cards without drenching yourself with bug dope. The hexagonal screen tent has a hub and six poles with external clips, so you can set it up in a snap. The two doors open wide enough to move in a picnic table, and it doesn't have a floor, so you don't have to worry about dropping food during mealtime. With 126 square feet, it's like bringing a sunroom to the campground.
- 6 pole hexagonal umbrella screen house sized to fit a picnic table
- Roof is polyester Stormshield® cloth for better UV resistance.
- 50D polyester no-see-um mesh wall panels
- 75D StormShield® polyester splash cloth and roof
- Chaincorded powder coated steel frame is sturdy and durable.
- Freestanding external umbrella frame means fast set up.
- Frame .75" chain corded steel, ring & pin
- External 3/4" powder coated steel frame and central hub connects all 6 chain corded poles for easy set up
- Pack Size 9" x 37"
- 2 doors with full length zipper for fast easy entry/exit.
Weather and Wind:
- 6 sides and 6 legs are sturdy in wind.
- 3 year warranty
- Flashlight loop
- Poles attach to tent body via pin & ring for fast and easy set up.
- Sod cloth at bottom keeps bugs out.
- Center Height 7' 4"
- Seasons 3
- Floor N/A
- Fly N/A
- 14 ft. x 12 ft. hexagonal shape gives 127 sq. ft. of picnic space.
- Tent Area 126 sq. ft.
- Windows Full mesh panels
- Vestibules N/A
- Tent, pole and stake bags included.
- Sturdy ring and pin assembly, easy up clips, and reinforced beckets offer fast set up
- Min Weight 21 lbs.
- Fire retardant.
- 2 doors open wide for easy entry and exit
- Vestibule AreaN/A
The Eureka Hex Screen House is 14 ft. x 12 ft. with 2 doors and plenty of room for a table and chairs. The polyester no-see-um mesh keeps the smallest flying nasties out and lets air in. The 6 chain corded steel poles make an umbrella frame and the screen house easily attaches with clips for quick easy set up and great stability. The PU coated polyester roof cloth stops rain and resists UV degradation.