Euro Socks Ski Superlite Sock -
The EuroSock Ski Superlite ski Socks are super lightweight, technical ski socks. Flat seam stitching means no bulky pressure points. The elastic support around the ankle and arch prevent the sock from moving and bunching. The high performance Ski Superlites fit great in tighter fitting, high performance ski boots.
- Constructed of 80% MicroSupreme, 15% nylon, and 5% Spandex.
- Flat seam toe construction and flat knit over the instep insures a smooth fit in the boot.
- Over-the-calf design targeted at the skier who demands a race fit and wants a sock that provides that next to skin feeling.
- Support and wrinkle-free fit are insured by the elasticized arch band and ankle brace.
Weather and Wind:
- MicroSupreme is a hollow-core micro denier fiber that keeps feet dry and comfortable. Tightly packed fibers trap warm air generated during cold weather activities