Evolv Elektra Rock Shoes -
Climbing the fine line between snug, low-volume fit and slipper-like comfort, the Evolv Elektra VTR shoe is Evolv's best selling women's shoe. Ideal for beginners and intermediate climbers, the Elektra VTR performs exceptionally well in the gym, on boulders and on the crags. The velcro lace system makes it easy to take these shoes on and off throughout the day and to adjust fit quickly.
- Teardrop MX-P 1mm half-length midsoles add edging power without sacrificing flexibility and sensitivity for technical moves and smearing
- Very comfortable design and soft midsole
- Quilted nylon lining has a bedroom slipper feel
- evolv Elektra Rock Shoes have nylon linings that add comfort by managing moisture inside
- Medium perforated upper for added breathability
- Form delivers an asymmetric toe profile that allows sensitivity and edging power while maintaining comfort
- Comfortable bedroom-slipper-feel lets you climb all day on long multipitch routes or at the gym without mashing your toes
- The feel of a sensitive slipper, the ELEKTRA will smear on any slick sloper or stick on overhanging faces while being comfortable enough to wear on long multi-pitch routes or gym marathon-training sessions
- Sole made of 4.2 mm TRAX XT-5 high friction rubber
- Flexible and durable synthetic suede uppers resist stretching and dry quickly for long life; perforations allow airflow
- Convenient hook and loop closure straps
- Rip-and-stick straps make it easy to get the Elektra shoes on and off in a hurry
- Toe rands of varying thicknesses enhance durability in high-wear zones, such as the front of the toe, without being cumbersome
- Dual heel loops to ease entry
- Great for gym climbing, light sport, and bouldering
- For women and men with low-volume feet
- High-performance 4.2mm TRAX high-friction rubber soles cling to rock
- VTR3D rand system
- Narrow, low profile foot climbers and women climbers of all abilities and styles will truly appreciate these shoes after just one hour with them
Spend the whole day climbing at the crag or bouldering with friends in the comfortable women's evolv Elektra Rock Shoes. They provide comfort, sensitivity and a great fit for climbers of all levels.
Made in USA.
These women's rock climbing shoes from Evolv combine the benefit of a comfortable multi-purpose shoe and the convenience of a hook-and-loop fastener performance shoe.
Just like the original Elektra, but twice as protective, Evolv's Elektra VTR3D adds a new level of protection to an already comfortable technical shoe with VTR technology in the rand to prevent toe bulge.
Our top selling women’s shoe just got better. The Elektra VTR has all the same great features as the original Elektra plus more. A low volume toe box, arch, and heel provides optimum performance without forfeiting any comfort.