Evolv Prime SC -
Edge steeps and stick to the climbing gym wall with the Prime SC rock shoe from Evolv. This 3-strap version supplies an incredible fit and sensitivity with a hi-friction Trax XT-5 rubber sole and higher, more pliable rands that give you extra traction and secure heel hooking. The midsection strap provides a tighter arch wrap and improved support.
- Molded heel cup for a better fit and increased heel-hooking power
- Third opposing hook and loop strap for increased function and a more snug fit
- V-style innder top webbing structure that pulls from arch and heel for a performance fit.
- Re-designed one-piece toe patch that maximizes comfort and performance while toe hooking
- New mid-foot strap that extends lower to the side for a tighter arch wrap
- New toe rand layout for more rubber coverage and better pliability
The Prime SC was newly designed for 2011 with a semi-symmetric toe profile that makes it an excellent fit and allows for edging performance on the entire front area. The down cambered shape provides a high level of performance without discomfort and the perforated synthetic upper and toung provides breathability when the heat is on. Evolv added a third strap closure across the midsection that improves support and arch wrap.
The uncompromising performance of the Prime SC by EVOLV® will keep you steady on your feet on anything from a tricky gym climb to a difficult boulder challenge.
Part of Chris Sharma's signature series.
Perforated elastic Synthratek synthetic upper provides breathability and elasticity.
Semi-symmetric toe box maximizing the edging area.
Three hook-and-loop closures for easy adjustability.
Wide and lower volume toe box.
Breathable cotton fiber lining in heel cup and toe box.
MX-P 1mm stiff, half-length midsole.
4.2 mm TRAX® XT-5 high-friction rubber outsole.
The Prime SC has a rounded (symmetric) toe box with a down cambered fit, which provides superb edging on vertical to overhanging terrain.