Evolv Predator Climbing - Evolv redesigned the PREDATOR to perfection and made it lighter, more supple, and to fit like a glove making it the best down-turned toe shoe in the world. Aggressive, adrenaline-pumping climbing on vertical to insanely overhanging terrain requires an aggressive and powerful shoe like the PREDATOR. The PREDATOR's asymmetric down-turned toe design lets you front-point and pull on tiny crystals and toe-in on pockets with surgical precision. While sensitive enough to feel the crystals, the non-stretch synthetic leather will give you a load of edging power for more than vertical faces. This specialty shoe is one of Evolv's top selling performance shoes in Europe and it is an absolute necessity for overhanging routes, steep boulder problems and for dominating the competition.
Lining and Layers:
- MIDSOLE MX-1 1mm sensitive teardrop half-length midsole
- UPPER Non-stretch Synthratek synthetic upper
- PROFILE Asymmetrical downturned toe profile (KDA-1 last)
- RAND 2.2mm TRAX duro-rand
- SOLE 4.2 mm TRAX XT-5 high friction rubber