EWA VFX Underwater Video Camcorder Housing for Sony HDR-FX1 & HVR-Z1 Digital Camcorders -
Take your camcorder underwater to film beautiful coral fish or make an exciting film of your rafting trip? The problems associated with such adventures are readily appreciated but quickly overcome with an ewa-marine video housing. Each housing is individually tested for use to a depth of 10m (33 ft). Remarkably light (ca. 500 gr.) and still robust, they provide effective protection against sand, dust, rain, seawater, mud, humidity as well as all other adverse conditions. One-year guarantee on the housing.
- It has a pair of non-corrosive and seawater resistant clamping rails which fit together for perfect sealing. They tighten by means of knurled thumb screw knobs.
- Supplied in a handy yellow carry-case which has a water-proof interior and zippered side-pocket.
- The straps at the bottom allow weights to be attached for perfect buoyancy underwater.
- 10 Metre Depth Housing for the SONY HDV-FX1 Digital Camcorder.
- Perfect for snorkelling or shallow diving, sandy, dusty, humid or foul weather conditions this housing will give your camera the best possible protection whilst being fully operable.
- Designed specifically for this camcorder the model VFX housing is manufactured from double laminated PVC and has an integrated, optically neutral flat glass port.