Ex Officio ExO JavaTech Shirt -
FEATURES of the ExOfficio Men's ExO JavaTech Tee Short Sleeve.
SPECIFICATIONS of the ExOfficio Men's ExO JavaTech Tee Short Sleeve.
- Cotton/recycled polyester fabric provides superior odor and moisture control; recycled coffee grounds in the fibers pull perspiration away from skin for quick evaporation
- With a UPF 15 rating, fabric provides good protection against harmful ultraviolet rays
- 47% S Cafe Recycled Polyester
- Flatlock stitching
- Hidden stash pocket in the bottom hem holds small items
Lining and Layers:
- Zip mock neck for layering and ventilation
- S. Cafe technology wicks, dries and keeps you fresh
- Odor resistant, quick drying and moisture wicking, perfect for travel
Weather and Wind:
- Offset flat-locked shoulder seams to prevent rubbing
- Flatlock comfort seams
- Forward facing shoulder seams
- Floating pocket loop
- Interior fold-over key pocket
- UPF 15+ sun protection
- Tag-less label to prevent irritation
Not only is there java in the name, The Ex Officio Java Tech Short-Sleeve Shirt actually has coffee in its fabric! Its S. Cafe technology infuses coffee grounds into the fabric to help maximize moisture wicking and keep you dry. Sounds crazy doesn't it? Just a little, but this modern marvel is magnificent at keeping you comfortable as you race through all levels of terrain from trail to turnpike. The Java Tech Tee Short Sleeve Shirt from Ex Officio is even odor resistant... Score!
Sierra Trading Post
Designed for the busy, on-the-move lifestyle you love, ExOfficio's ExO JavaTech shirt features wicking, quick-drying fibers via S. Cafe technology, and UPF 15+ sun protection.
REI (2013) (closeout)
The ExOfficio ExO JavaTech™ T-Shirt is designed for active performance with its embedded processed coffee grounds that pull perspiration away from the skin to keep you dry and comfortable.
The JavaTech Tee, designed for active performance, features S cafe technology, which embeds processed coffee grounds in the fabric for superior performance. The grounds give the fibers increased surface area to pull perspiration away from the skin, keeping you dry and comfortable. The particles trap odor molecules so you stay fresher longer. JavaTech is also rated UPF 15+ for protection from the sun when you're out and about. It features a hidden stash pocket in the bottom hem to hold small items like a key.