Ex Officio Kukura Trek'r Short -
The word 'trek' means different things to different people, but no matter where your travels take you, the ExOfficio Men's Kukura Trek'r Short can keep up with your mobile lifestyle. From your own backyard to halfway across the world, this tough, versatile short delivers comfortable stretch and protection on treks of any kind. And looks darn good doing it, too.
- Nylon is blended with elastane for comfortable 4-way stretch; hidden stretch waistband won't constrict or bunch
- Four-way stretch nylon moves with you and wicks moisture for total comfort on the road or trail
- Fabric is treated with a durable water repellent finish to repel moisture and stains
- Hidden internal elastic waistband won't constrict or bunch, and features the reliable Indestructible Button System closure
Weather and Wind:
- DWR finish sheds splashes and stains
- 1 rear zippered pocket, 1 rear rip-and-stick pocket, 2 zippered thigh pockets and 2 front hand pockets provide ample storage
- Two flap-covered cargo pockets, one rear security zip pocket, and one rear hook-and-loop pocket stash all your must-haves
REI (2013) (closeout)
When you need shorts that are as active as you are, put on the ExOfficio Trek'r Shorts. With 4-way stretch fabric for comfort and mobility, they are always ready for a long hike or month of travel.