Ex Officio Next-To-Nothing Skirt -
FEATURES of the ExOfficio Women's Next-To-Nothing Skirt.
SPECIFICATIONS of the ExOfficio Women's Next-To-Nothing Skirt.
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Weather and Wind:
- Box pleat at center back seam
- Hidden security zip pocket in right side seam
- Security zippered pocket secures essentials
- Straight hemline.
- Superlight, quick-drying and slightly wrinkly poly-cotton blend fabric
- Lightweight, quick-drying fabric wicks away moisture and resists wrinkles.
- Easy-care polyester-cotton blend Next To Nothing Batik Border Print feels like a feather, breathes for cool comfort, and resists wrinkles for those multiday trips
- 71% polyester, 29% cotton.
- Fitted waist with right side zip closure.
- Natural fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for everyday activities.
Lining and Layers:
- Flattering A-line silhouette complements every figure with moderate, comfortable coverage
- Flattering batik floral pattern
- Lovely batik floral print.
- Gathered front waist yoke detail
- Shaping pleats accent the front and back.
Traveling requires a certain level of comfort, and while you can't control the bumpy bus ride across Nepal or street chaos in Delhi, you can rest easy in the Ex Officio Women's Next-To-Nothing Skirt. Made from a lightweight, easy-care polyester-cotton blend, this flattering A-line skirt breathes and resists wrinkles for enduring comfort and convenience. A security zip pocket holds your essentials for peace of mind, while the pretty, textured fabric provides an appealing cosmopolitan style.
Sierra Trading Post
Amazingly lightweight with pretty shaping pleats, ExOfficio's Next-to-Nothing skirt is constructed of slightly wrinkly fabric and features a beautiful batik print.
Massey's Outfitters (closeout)
The Next-to-Nothing Skirt will bring a fun and worldly look to your wardrobe. A pretty batik print looks great anywhere you go, and the lightweight, wrinkle resistant fabric will keep you cool and comfortable. A hidden security zip pocket in the right side seam holds small essentials.
Go starkers and you're sure to get pinched! Wear the Next-To-Nothing Skirt instead and avoid spending the day in the clink.