Ex Officio Rain Logic Jacket -
FEATURES of the ExOfficio Women's Rain Logic Jacket.
SPECIFICATIONS of the ExOfficio Women's Rain Logic Jacket.
Wash and Care:
- Laminated polyurethane membrane won't wear or wash out.
Weather and Wind:
- Fully seam sealed for complete waterproof protection
- Two front welded pockets with waterproof zippers.
- Rain Logic 2.5
- Dual center storm flaps and zipper garage
- Interior zip pocket with media port
- Interior touch-fasten pocket
- Internal travel pocket system with Tune Tunnel
- 100% nylon outer shell.
- 2.5 laminated 2-way mechanical stretch mini ripstop nylon shell
- 2.5-layer nylon shell with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish for added water resistance
- Two-way mechanical stretch nylon for maximum mobility.
- Hood designed to fit head, not helmet.
- Natural fit
- 2 elastic bungee cords on hoods for face and peripheral vision fit
- Polyurethane waterproof breathable laminate
- Two-way pit zips for ventilation
- Adjustable drawstring hood with brim
- Packable - rolls into hood
- Packs into own hood
- Touch-fasten adjustable, shaped cuffs
- Quick drying.
- Elastic waist cinch with 1.5" extra back tail drop for coverage
- Shaped cuff with velcro wrist closure
You'll never wear a smarter rain jacket. The ExOfficio Women's Rain Logic Jacket is completely waterproof, fully seam sealed, and breathable so you can stay dry and active without overheating. Constructed with 2.5 layers, it features a lightweight face fabric to block water, a polyurethane laminate to block wind, and a protective inner sheen for abrasion-resistance and durability. You'll find an advanced internal eight-pocket travel system, and the jacket packs into its own hood. So throw it in your bag and be ready for weather in every language.
Rock/Creek Outfitters (closeout)
The women's ExOffico Rain Logic Jacket is completely waterproof, highly packable and breathable so you can stay dry and active without overheating. It's light enough to take anywhere, so throw it in your bag and you'll be ready for weather in every language.
Sierra Trading Post
Completely waterproof breathable and packable, ExOfficio's Rain Logic jacket is a traveling essential. The 2.5-layer shell is made of stretch nylon and has a laminated polyurethane membrane that won't wash out.