Ex Officio Sol Cool Hoody -
The women's ExOfficio Sol Cool Hoody utilizes Icefil technology to create the ultimate active shirt for hot weather.Xylitol, a naturally occurring compound found in the birch tree, is bound to the fabric fibers and cools the body up to three degrees upon contact with moisture, which is wicked away from the skin. The Sol Cool hoody is rated UPF Sun Guard 50+ for optimal sun protection.
Weather and Wind:
- Hidden-zip pocket on right side seam
- Critical seams moved off the shoulder to prevent rubbing
- Tagless label for added comfort
- Flat-locked stitching and tag-less label to prevent irritation
- Active stretch fabric
- Flatlock stitching
- 91% Polyester / 9% Spandex
- Stretchy fabric is odor resistant, quick drying and lightweight
- Icefil® fabric uses Xylitol to create a cooling sensation on contact with moisture to lower body temperature up to five degrees
- Attached hood for maximum sun protection
- Intelligent moisture control technology provides exceptional moisture wicking
- Thumb loops
- Underarm gusset for maximum mobility
- Thumbhole loops in cuffs
- Sol Cool Jersey
- Sun Guard 50+, the highest rating available for a garment
- Adjustable side ties
FEATURES of the Ex Officio Women's Sol Cool Hoody.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Ex Officio Women's Sol Cool Hoody.
Sierra Trading Post
Customizable coverage, UPF 50+ sun protection and ultralight, cooling Icefil fabric makes ExOfficio Sol Cool hoodie sweatshirt perfect for beach vacations, hot hikes and sweltering afternoons out.
A super-light, active hoodie with innovative Sol Cool™ icefil® cooling technology for quick-cooling, next-to-skin comfort. Raglan sleeves deliver exceptional mobility and ease of movement. Antimicrobial treatment reduces odors. Flatlock stitching. Tagless neck label. Constructed of 91/9 polyester/spandex. Imported.
Colors: Light Lapis, Light Turquoise, Raspberry.
Icefil® fabric uses Xylitol to create a cooling sensation on contact with moisture to lower body temperature up to five degrees