Ex Officio Sol Cool Tank -
The Sol Cool utilizes Icefil technology to create the ultimate active tank for hot weather. Xylitol, a naturally occurring compound found in the birch tree, is bound to the fabric fibers and cools the body up to five degrees upon contact with moisture, which is wicked away from the skin. The Sol Cool is rated UPF Sun Guard 50+ for optimal sun protection.
- Icefil fabric uses Xylitol to create a cooling sensation on contact with moisture to lower body temperature up to five degrees
- Flattering stitch lines
- Active stretch fabric
- Flatlock stitching
- Flat-locked stitching and tag-less label to prevent irritation
- Intelligent moisture control technology provides exceptional wicking
- Icefil technology blocks and discharges thermal radiation, then wicks moisture and control perspiration
Weather and Wind:
- Tagless label for added comfort
- Sun Guard 50+, the highest rating available for a garment
- Sol Cool Jersey
- Quick drying
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- 91% Polyester/9% Spande
- Odor resistant
- Built-in shelf bra
Comfortable, lightweight tank boasts innovative Sol Cool icefil® cooling technology for active, quick-cooling comfort. Antimicrobial treatment reduces odors. Flatlock stitching. Tagless neck label. UPF rating of 50. Constructed of 91/9 polyester/spandex. Imported.
Colors: Light Lapis, Light Turquoise, Raspberry.
Sierra Trading Post
Complete with a built-in shelf bra for support, ExOfficio's Sol Cool tank top does the work of a towel, sunscreen and fan thanks to ventilated fabric and wicking, UPF 50+ Icefil technology.