Ex Officio Storm Logic Jacket -
FEATURES of the ExOfficio Women's Storm Logic Jacket.
SPECIFICATIONS of the ExOfficio Women's Storm Logic Jacket.
- 100g insulation in body and sleeves. 60g insulation in underarm panel
- PrimaLoft SPORT microfiber insulation is water resistant, highly durable and retains warmth when wet
Weather and Wind:
- Treated with Durable Water repellent (DWR) for water and stain resistance
- Wind resistant
- Reverse coil front zipper
- Full-zip front with internal storm flap and zipper garage
- Two front hand security zip pockets
- Internal, Eight-Pocket Travel System features a variety of pockets for carrying items like a pen, ID, sunglasses, phone and lip balm
- Flattering stitch lines
- Bungee cinch on bottom hem
- Constructed of a durable 20 Denier ripstop 100% nylon
- Storm Logic Ripstop with DWR - 100% Polyester
Lining and Layers:
- Lined chin flap to prevent zipper from rubbing
- Elasticized cuffs
- High warmth to weight
- Built-in stuff sack allows jacket to roll into adjustable travel pillow
- Quick drying
- Elastic cuff
Insulated with Primaloft® Sport, which is warm even when wet, and treated with a DWR (Durable Water repellent), the award-winning ExOfficio Women's Storm Logic Jacket not only keeps you cozy in bad weather, it transforms into an adjustable travel pillow using the built-in stuff sack. Flattering stitch lines, soft ripstop shell, and an interior travel pocket system make this fully featured puffy jacket the ideal cold-weather companion. Whether you're out in the elements or up in an airplane, the Storm Logic has your comfort in mind.
Sierra Trading Post
Packed with PrimaLoft SPORT insulation and able to pack into the built-in stuff sack to create a perfect travel pillow, ExOfficio's Storm Logic jacket is ready for high adventure anywhere on the map.