Exotac MatchCap Survival Match Case -
Nearly indestructible and completely waterproof, the Exotac MatchCap™ Survival match case ensures your fire starting materials stay dry and secure while you're outdoors.
Made in USA.
- The inside of the MatchCap case is larger at the bottom so you can fit more matches if you place the majority of them tip down and few tip up
- Red phosphorus and strike-anywhere striker pads each offer about 10 - 20 strikes; pads are replaceable
Weather and Wind:
- Rugged 6061 anodized-aluminum case has a concealed O-ring that keeps moisture out; case is waterproof to a depth of 16.4 ft. (5m)
- Case is sized to hold matches up to 2.8 in. (72mm) in length, which allows you to stow standard kitchen matches or long stormproof matches (sold separately)
- Don't overfill the Exotac MatchCap™ Survival match case; leave approximately a quarter of the volume empty for optimal use
- Red phosphorus striker used with strike-on-box matches is located underneath the the cap where it will stay dry
- Case includes extra O-rings, extra match strikers, a lanyard and an instruction manual
- Ignite strike-anywhere matches on the striker on the bottom of the case or on the knurled exterior of the case