Exped Dreamwalker 250 Sleeping Bag (750 Down) -
When adventure takes you out in warmer months, use the versatile, water-resistant Exped Dreamwalker 250g sleeping bag for a comfortable night's sleep. Lightweight 750-fill premium goose down insulation and a hood keep you warm as temperatures dip in the early hours of the morning. A 2-way zipper allows the bag to open fully into a comforter for yourself or to share. And in cold, winter months, the Swift can be slipped over a down bag to add an additional layer of insulation when needed. Or it can be used as an insulated poncho.
- Anatomicaly shaped hood with padded rim for a comfortable fit.
- A zippered side access with draft tube can be used to slip the bag over your head when worn poncho style. Stow the hood in its pocket to prevent it from flapping.
- as a regular sleeping bag with side and foot zippers and a hood
Weather and Wind:
- Includes a mesh storage bag and a waterproof fold-n-roll closure stuffsack.
- Zipper flap pocket holds small personal items.
- Locking zipper gliders stay where set and will not open unintentionally.
- Reflective, glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls.
- coupled with a second Dreamwalker 250 can create a double bags.
- Loops at hip level can be used to secure a mat to the bag.