Exped Orion III Tent - 3 Person 4 Season -
The generous floor plan and interior height of the Exped Gemini III offer 2 people the perfect base for winter camping, basecamps or extended trekking trips. It will hold 3 sleepers during backpacking trips with less gear than an expedition and offers plenty of storage space in the vestibules. The full-length ridge pole offers stability at a low weight.
- Fits 3 Exped M size mats or 2 LW mats
Support and Cushioning:
- Two pole-supported vestibules
- Ventilation hoods protect both doors.
- Quick and easy to pitch as fly and canopy come pre-mounted and color coded poles that glide into matched, continuous pole sleeves and easy to use adjustable tension pockets.
- Aerodynamic flat pole sleeves
- Easy handling day or night, zippers have color coded, reflective and glow-in-the-dark pulls that can be easily operated with one hand.
- Approximately 4 minute set up time
- Exoskeleton design
- Both canopy doors are large and allow two campers to sit side by side.
- Both canopy and fly can be used alone, simply by detaching its ring and toggle system.