Exped Pegasus Tent - 4 Person 3 Season -
The Exped Pegasus is the ultimate geodesic tent with capacity for four. Exterior, continuous, and color-coded pole sleeves make setup and teardown quick and easy - one person alone can set up this tent!
- Seven individually adjustable vents (1 front, 2 rear and 4 on sides) on all sides for excellent ventilation
Weather and Wind:
- Snow flaps weighed down by rocks, sand, or snow keep the Pegasus steady in storms. They also keep wind, snowdrift and bugs outside, where they belong.
- Detachable mesh pockets, that can be clipped onto the outside of the tent, ideal for drying gear or storing small items
- Numerous pockets help with organization
- Steep walls maximize interior space
- Ample pre-mounted Dyneema cord guylines for securing in stormy conditions
- Only 3 stakes required for basic setup
- Tall access for easy entry and exit
- Canopy and rainfly can be setup separately
- Pegasus has the capacity to sleep 4 adults
- Large and adjustable Dyneema cord loops for stake placement
- Two vestibules offer space for packs, wet boots, and other gear you don’t want in the tent
- Vestibule can be rolled up for unobstructed views