Exped Torrent Waterproof Pack -
Whether you are canyoneering in the Iron Hole on Reunion Island or sea kayaking on the north shore of the St. Lawrence River, your trip will probably be more enjoyable if you can keep all of that water separate from your gear. The Exped Torrent pack is just the way to do it - it's a waterproof roll-top day pack with three external daisy chains for endless options when it comes to attaching gear and raising/lowering the pack. And when you finally emerge from the depths of that tropical canyon or the wilderness of Quebec, it makes a fine bike commuter pack too.
Volume: 30 L / 1830in3or 50 L / 3050in3
- Waterproof, durable TPU-Film laminated 420 D nylon fabric, high frequency welded
- Body contact back panel with mesh spacer pads for venting and perfect fit.
- Comfortably padded shoulder straps with sternum strap.
- Removable padded hip belt. Variable positioning of the hip belt buckle, either centered or depending on personal preference left or right over the padded belt preventing a pressure point on your stomach.
- Internal organizer with quick access pocket, zippered mesh pouch and key clip.
- The generous opening of the packsack ensures good overview of contents and the friendly colors increase contrast: packing made easy.
- Removable top compression strap can be used to compress the pack or to secure gear like rope or raingear when not in use.
- Sturdy grab handle.
- Double base for durability.
- 3 daisy chains for endless attachment options.
- Fold and roll closure for variable pack height.