Exped DreamWalker Syn 133 -
Counterpart to the goose down DreamWalkers but insulated with microfiber. Humidity is not an issue and it can handle rougher treatment. A bag for all situations: as a sleeping bag, coat, blanket or liner inside another sleeping bag. Packs small and is super light.
- Draft tube collar is super soft, offers complete comfort adjustment and prevents heat loss.
- Unique hood is comfortably insulated and features easy adjustments to ensure a perfect fit without blocking vision
- Free floating shell offers seamless construction to improve insulation and weather protection. Interior tuck-stich design
- Arm accesses are protected with insulated draft tubes and stiffeners prevent snagging. Locking zippers can be adjusted from either side
- Insulated draft tube protects the zipper, and chin guard insulates against a cold zipper.
- Insulated handwarmer pockets hold personal items
- Reflective, glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls
- 2-way locking zipper is protected by a snag preventing stiffener. And the zipper is easily managed from either side
- Bar-tacked stress points add strengh
- Mesh storage sack doubles for bug protection
- With the lower drawcord closed, DreamWalker becomes a sleeping bag.