Exped SIM Comfort 10 LW -
With a lofty design this self-inflating Exped SIM Comfort 10 LW sleeping pad is one of the thickest pads out there with about 4 in. of padding for dreamy refuge from the cold, hard ground.
- High frequency welded seams and strong lamination of foam and fabric for durability. Delamination is generally the most common defect in self inflating mats and the reason why the lamination process gets special attention.
- High-frequency welded seams create airtight construction
- The Exped SIM Comfort 10 LW sleeping pad includes repair kit with adhesive and fabric patches
- Laminated polyester fabric is both durable, airtight and humidity resistant. The shell‘s top surface is of brushed polyester fabric that provides excellent slip resistance and comfort next to the skin.
- Features 2 wide, low-profile, FlatValves for inflation and deflation; pad self-inflates, but to top off, inflate easily with a few hearty breaths
- Generously sized stuff sacks for easy packing.
- Intake valve features a built-in flap to prevent air escaping when inflating; flap can be released to let a little air out when finding that ideal comfort zone
- Exped SIM Comfort mats inflate quickly through Exped's exclusive FlatValves, one each for inflation and for deflation.
- Includes stuff sack for protection during transportation
- SIM = Self Inflating Mat; LW = Long Wide
- Both edges of mat feature rip-and-stick strips so can you attach another mat or 2
- Only CFK-free, high grade open cell polyurethane foam is used of 16 kg/m³ density.
The “Fat“ mat for an expedition base camp, RV, or portable guest bed. A truly luxurious mat with velcro strips that enable joining of 2+ mats. Horizontal cores reduce weight and bulk. 2 valves for quick inflation and easy deflation.