Exped Venus II Footprint -
The Venus II Footprint by Exped. The Venus II Tent by Exped. Loads of space for two and their gear plus the added benefit of dual entrances with large windows for terrific cross ventilation.
FEATURES of the Exped Venus II Footprint.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Exped Venus II Footprint.
- PU coated ripstop polyester flies eliminate "sagging" in wet weather
Weather and Wind:
- High guying strength and aerodynamic surface (e.g. flat pole sleeves)
- Free standing
- Exped's "Ridge Tunnel" design; two poles + ridge pole
- Extremely fast and easy set-up
- Two vestibules, two doors
- Exoskeleton designs (poles in fly) for superior strength
- Inner tent stays drying dur wet weather set-up and teardown
- 10,000 mm water column
- Unique Exped detail throughout
- Large (and in some cases HUGE) vestibules
- No-See-Um mosquito mesh