Exped Waterbloc 1000 -
Down and waterproof are two terms never really associated with each other, until now. The Exped Waterbloc 1000 sleeping bag from Exped is winter sleeping bag that is meant to endure cooler than average nights. Compressability and warmth in one lofty package!
- Anatomic hood fits perfectly, even when closed tight. Soft padding and an offset cord improve comfort.
- Tuck-stitch design on the interior.
- Tricot baffle runs along one side to prevent down shift between upper and lower surfaces.
- Chin guard insulates against a cold zipper.
- Oversized draft tubes and stiffeners protect zippers and prevent snags. 3 interior chambers prevent down shift.
- Bivy sack and sleeping bag in one: features of a sleeping bag and bivy bag together, but overall less weight, pack size, cost and condensation.
Weather and Wind:
- Stuff sack is a waterproof compression bag with fold n roll closure. Just roll once, press out the air, then roll shut.
- Reflective, glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls.
- Zipper end protected by draft blocker with extra loop.
- Locking zippers.
- Convenient, interior pocket is perfect for holding small, personal gear.
- Bar-tacked stress points add strength.
- Adjusting cords are unique in texture and shape, and are easily distinguished... even in the dark.
- Mesh storage sack doubles for bug protection.