Extrasport Osprey PFD -
The Extrasport Osprey Personal Flotation Device features ultra-thin foam flotation panels, simple adjustment, and enough pockets to accommodate flies, line, and small tools so you can change your line and fly set-up with ease. And when it comes time to cast, reach, bend, sit, paddle, and stand again as you search for that elusive little monster, the Osprey's low-bulk design and snug fit ensures it won't ride up or hinder mobility.
Lining and Layers:
- Two large zippered pockets for fly boxes and five flap slip pockets for lines and small tools on the front
- RetroGlide shoulder adjustments allow you to get the precise position on your torso for the most comfortable fit
- Baja Back uses thicker foam in the lower back and thicjer foam in the upper back to more comfortably accommodate higher seatbacks found in many recerational and sit-on-top kayaks
- Front entry PFD with duial closure: Zipper and buckle
- Easy-to-use front zip with dual buckles allows you to take the vest off and put it on with minimal effort
- US Coast Guard approved Type III PFD
- Shell Casing holder
- Cool mesh shoulders
- Multiple attachment points
- Adjustable shoulders and sides
The Osprey is designed to carry everything an angler or water-borne hunter needs while still delivering unsurpassed fit and comfort. This classic front entry lifevest uses GlideFit foam technology, a system of different thickness foam layers connected with a foam "cartilage" to comfortably wrap around the torso, preventing ride-up and greater freedom of movement. The proprietary Baja Back enables paddlers to sit more comfortably against higher seat backs. Multiple attachment points, 7 gear pockets and a shell casing holder provide plenty or organization and storage.