Exxel Everest 5 Degree Sleeping Bag -
The Everest is equipped with 3.5 pounds of Hollowblend MicroTekk Z1 fill, a cozy synthetic insulation that keeps you warm at temperatures as low as 0 degrees F. The fill makes this bag a great choice for chilly fall or winter camping, or for alpine hiking trips when you`re preparing an ascent. The bag also includes a double-layer offset quilt construction that keeps the fill from bunching up, eliminating cold spots as you sleep. And to make sure the wind doesn`t sneak in while you sleep, Suisse Sport added a full chest baffle, a drawstring hood, and a draft tube.
• Cold weather sleeping bag with 5-degree F temperature rating.
• 3.5 pounds of Hollowblend MicroTekk Z1 synthetic fill.
• Double-layer offset quilt construction eliminates cold spots.
• Full chest baffle prevents drafts; drawstring hood and draft tube.
• Measures 84 x 24 x 33 inches (W x H x D); weighs 4.85 pounds