Eye 21.25 TT Raw -
Not satisfied with your current BMX Frame? Go ahead and turn your head to take a look at the Eye BMX 4130 Bike Frameset 20.00. One thing to be said about this frame is that it is definitely top of the line. It's lightweight, durable, and has a clean smooth look. Everything needed for a great BMX bike. This frame will get you the air you've been trying to get and is durable enough that you won't have to worry about it cracking under pressure or after you take a big fall. This frame will last longer than the ramp you'll be shredding with it. So go ahead and grab an eyeful.
- 25.4 Seat post (Animal Post included, and recommended). You have to run a wedge style post with this frame. (Animal, Stolen, etc. )
- 13.5-14" chainstay length.
- 21.25" weighs 4lb 9oz. Obviously the smaller sizes are just under that weight.
- 74.5 Head tube angle on the 21" (75 on the 21.25").
- 11.5" Bottom bracket height.
- All brake studs, tabs, and gyro tabs are removable, for a clean brakeless look.
- 14mm CNC'd drops.
- 71 Seat tube angle.
- .035 - .049 tubing throughout, with a few butted areas where it is needed.