EyeSee360 EyeSee 360 degree GoPano Plus Panoramic Camera Mount with Photowarp and Videowarp Software -
The EyeSee 360 degree GoPano Plus Panoramic Camera Mount with Photowarp & Videowarp Software provides everything you need to produce spectacular 360 degree still and video images using your own digital camera or camcorder. GoPano Plus is an optic that attaches to your digital camera, SLR lens, or camcorder and creates seamless panoramas using a curved mirror.
The specially designed mirror gathers light from all directions and reflects it into the lens of your camera-the single image that's created shows everything in a 360 degree ring around the optic. On your computer, this warped image is transformed-or unwarped-into an interactive scene where anyone can control the view. The patented GoPano design tailors the mirror to remove the unneeded reflection of the camera and expand the useful reflection area near the horizon, producing a wide field of view with great detail.
GoPano Plus builds on EyeSee360's ten years of experience in panoramic mirror design. The new mirror uses an aluminum substrate instead of glass, which makes it incredibly strong and durable. The mirror is fabricated using a NASA-derived single point diamond turning process, the most precise machining process available. Each mirror is inspected to ensure it meets the exacting standards.
The optic housing is machined from aluminum for durability, with a glass center stage (with a glare-resistant coating) for best optical quality and scratch resistance. Bubble levels are strategically placed around the base of the optic. The GoPano Plus has a 67mm thread that's easily adapted to any of the hundreds of cameras, lenses and camcorders that are compatible with this optic. When not in use, the optic has a tough clamshell case for protection. In addition to the GoPano Plus optic, PhotoWarp and VideoWarp Director software are included to make your 360 degree photo and video panoramas a reality. PhotoWarp is compatible with Macs and PCs. VideoWarp Director is compatible with Macs only.
- A standard 67mm photographic filter thread is easily adapted to fit most digital cameras, SLR lenses and camcorders
- The GoPano Plus uses a diamond-turned aluminum mirror, coated for high reflectivity and protection from handling. The housing and the mirror post are machined from aluminum
- GoPano Plus uses a specially curved mirror. Its shape gathers light from all directions and reflects it into the lens of your camera
- High quality aluminum mirror for great results
- This GoPano optic includes VideoWarp Creator for Mac OS X for producing interactive panoramic videos. It also includes PhotoWarp 2.5, powerful software for batch processing panoramic images shot with GoPano
- New GoPano Plus design features larger mirror
- Creates 360 video and image panoramas in a single snapshot