F.A. Davis Company Publishing First Aid Survival and CPR - Waterproof Reusable Home And Field Pocket Guide -
The F.A. Davis First Aid, Survival and CPR - Waterproof and Reusable Home and Field Pocket Guide is perhaps the one thing you could want in an emergency situation. Be prepared for first aid care and survival in any setting-at home, on the road, outdoors, while boating, hiking, or camping.From performing CPR on an adult, child, or infant to dealing with bleeding and shock, cuts and broken bones, heart attacks, emergency childbirth, poisoning, drowning, scuba diving mishaps, wilderness survival, and natural disasters such as tornadoes, wildfires, floods, and earthquakes...this portable, waterproof guide helps you quickly find the information you need to develop a plan of action for assessing and treating all kinds of first aid and survival emergencies.A special feature includes pet safety describing how to assemble a pet first aid kit, performing CPR on a dog and cat, and keeping pets safe during natural disasters. Keep a copy in your home, car, boat, camper, or backpack and be "ready" when emergencies occur.
- Waterproof and reusable, wipe-free pages for taking notes or highlighting information with a ballpoint pen and then erasing clean with an alcohol pad
Size and Dimensions:
- Dimensions - 6" x 3.25" x 1.25".
Weather and Wind:
- Binding - waterproof spiral flip
- Printed on heavy duty waterproof stock
- Safety and survival during a natural disaster, including a...flood hurricane tornado house fire wildfire earthquake tsunami volcanic eruption landslide and mudslide winter storm and extreme cold
- Emergency contact numbers and web sites, including travelers' health topics (safety, vaccinations, children, and pets) poison control scuba divers alert network weather service world health organization
- Author - Shirely A. Jones
- TAB 8. Outdoor Survival
- TAB 1. Basic Safety
- Pages - 237
- TAB 3. Medical Emergencies
- TAB 2. CPR
- Spiral bound - Easy flip pages
- TAB 5. Environmental Emergencies
- How to set up and use an AED to save a life!
- TAB 7. Natural Disasters
- Pet safety and first aid, including dog and cat CPR
- Publisher - F.A. Davis
- Identification, evaluation, management, and prevention methods for medical emergencies environmental injuries water emergencies animal bites and stings marine-life attacks trauma poisonings and scorpion, snake, spider, and tick stings and bites
- Information on how to build first aid survival kits
- Tabbed for quick and easy subject location
- Great for Scouts, cabins, camps, glove compartment, your house, med kit, Gram and Gramps etc.
- Makes a wonderful gift for your loved ones or even your In Laws
- Most current guidelines for adult, child, and infant CPR and choking emergencies
- Guidance on how to distinguish major from minor injuries, and 'what to do' and 'what not to do'
- TAB 4. Injuries and Wounds
- ISBN - 9780803621824
- Year - 2012
- Outdoor survival techniques, including starting fires water supplies water purification food supplies shelter navigation systems search and rescue signaling for help