Fader 58mm Mark II Variable Neutral Density Filter -
Fader ND filters allows you to adjust neutral density freely from ND2 to ND400, providing 2 to 8 stops added density. Perfect for creating a slow shutter speed. With one single filter, you can change to a different density by simply rotating it. Lens caps and filters can be attached at the front of this fader ND.
- No need to carry a bunch of Filters for shooting. One filter gives you the rangefrom ND2 to ND400
- Create a slow shutter speed under heavy sun light
- Offers 2 to 8 stops added density
- Allows the use of a large aperture under bright settings
- Easier to control Flash output