Falcon Guides Best Easy Day Hikes: Canyonlands and Arches National Parks - Home to some of the most outstanding scenery in Utah, Canyonlands and Arches National Parks are full of trails, and this volume of Best Easy Day Hikes will lead you on 23 spectacular hikes suitable for families, elderly, or beginner hikers.
- Describes 23 hikes, from half-mile strolls to seven-mile excursions
- 2012, 2nd edition; 89 pages
- Trail Finder breaks hikes into various categories including Best Hikes for Small Children, Best Hikes to Historic or Archaeological Sites, and Best Hikes for Amateur Geologists
- Includes a list ranking the hikes from easiest to hardest for quick reference
- Includes concise trail descriptions and easy-to-follow maps
- Details of each hike include type (loop or out-and-back), total distance, and difficulty level
- 7 x 4.25 x 0.25 in.