Falcon Guides Best Easy Day Hikes: Grand Canyon National Park - Providing concise descriptions and detailed maps for 17 hikes, Best Easy Day Hikes: Grand Canyon National Park is sure to lead you on some spectacular adventures in one of America's most breathtaking national parks.
- Includes hiking tips, Zero Impact practices, and information about shuttle services
- Details of each hike include type (loop or out-and-back), total distance, approximate hike time, elevation gain, trail surface, water availability, and canine compatibility
- Includes concise trail descriptions and easy-to-follow maps
- 7 x 4.25 x 0.25 in.
- 2010, 2nd edition; 89 pages
- Describes 17 hikes, from half-hour strolls to full-day adventures