Falcon Guides Hiking Colorado - A Guide to the State's Greatest Hiking Adventures -
The Falcon Guide - Hiking Colorado is an indispensable tool for anyone contemplating a hike in Colorado. Experience 50 of the best hikes in Colorado. This book includes detailed shaded relief maps, GPS waypoint coordinates for each hike, accurate route profiles showing the ups and downs of each hike, tips on equipment, trip planning, and hiking with dogs and children, accurate directions, difficulty ratings, trail contacts, and more.
- Year - 2002 - revised 2011
- Trail Finder - find best hikes for dogs, kids, views, waterfalls, history and more...
- Binding - Paper
- GPS coordinates
- Difficulty ratings
- Hikes suited to every ability
- ISBN - 9780762759828
- Local info on restaurants, contacts, accommodations, where dogs are allowed and more...
- Pages - 388
- About the Author - Maryann Gaug lives in Silverthorne, CO. Founder of About Wilderness LLC and an accomplished author of other Falcon Guides (Best Day hikes Near Denver & Boulder, Hiking Colorado's Summit County Area)
- Comprehensive trail descriptions and mileages
- Directions to the Trailheads