Falcon Guides Hiking Shenandoah National Park - If you're looking to discover majestic waterfalls, walk along part of the Appalachian Trail, or hike along Skyline Drive, Hiking Shenandoah National Park, by Bert and Jane Gildart, will show you the way.
- 9 x 6 x 0.6 in.
- Trail Finder section shows which hikes are best for dogs, kids, views, or waterfalls so you can pick one at a glance
- Each trail description includes a map, difficulty rating, average hiking time, best hiking season, GPS coordinates, comprehensive directions with mile-by-mile directional cues, and canine compatibility
- Contains details for 59 of the most popular trails in the park, suited to every ability level
- 2012, fourth edition, 232 pages
- Includes information about fees/permits, events and attractions, and nearby restaurants and lodging