Falcon Guides Hiking New Jersey - Whether you're gearing up for your first hike ever or have been hiking for years, with 50 hikes to choose from, Hiking New Jersey , by Paul E. DeCoste and Ronald J. Dupont Jr., is guaranteed to lead you on an adventure you'll love.
- 2009, first edition, 320 pages
- Comprehensive trail descriptions include a GPS-compatible map, mile markers, difficulty rating, average hiking time, elevation profile, best hiking season for the route, canine compatibility, and information on fees/permits
- Covers the Ice Age-sculpted Highlands and Kittatinnies in the northwest, the rolling hills of the Piedmont, the Coastal Plain and Pine Barrens of the south, and the coast from Sandy Hook to Cape May
- Describes 50 hikes suited for every ability level
- “Trail Finder” chart at the front of the book makes it easy to pick a trail at a glance by showing which are best for backpackers, beach/coast lovers, children, or history lovers, and which have the best waterfalls, views, and vistas
- 9 x 6 x 0.8 in.