Fallen Clipper SE -
Truly a skater's skate shoe, the Fallen Clipper SE Men's Skate Shoe has everything you need to get down in the streets without any of the BS. Vulc construction keeps it low-profile for better flex and feel, and the suede upper and rubber sole are abrasion-resistant to keep your sneaks in action for longer. Plus, an EVA insole cushions your feet when you want to throw down on a big gap, and a padded tongue and collar provide additional support.
- Vulc construction provides superior sole flex and board feel
- Fallen stitched logo on tongue.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar provide comfort and support
Support and Cushioning:
- Asymmetric stabilizer for medial upper support.
- Highly abrasion-resistant outsole for durability.
- Suede upper is durable and synthetic side panels are lightweight and low-profile
- Genuine suede and/or synthetic nubuck upper.
- Rubber sole is grippy and highly abrasion-resistant
- Lace up closure.
- EVA insole absorbs shock from big impacts
Fallen Clipper SE shoes. Two-tone suede upper with Fallen logo embroidery on side and on tongue. Moderately padded upper for comfort and support. Traditional skate silhouette with triple stitched toe cap. Classic vulcanized construction. Medial stabilizer for additional support. L1 insole. Rubber outsole. Imported.
Lace up the Clipper SE by Fallen™ and feel secure when you're shreddin' up the skate park.
Lace up the Clipper SE by Fallen and feel secure when you're shreddin' up the skate park.