Fantasea Nano Flash Action Lighting Set -
The Fantasea Nano Flash Action Lighting Set is a universal flash & video lighting set designed to be compatible with any compact digital housing, including Fantasea, Canon, Fujifilm, Sony, Olympus, Sea&Sea, Panasonic, Ikelite and more. The Nano Flash Action Lighting Set was designed in order to enhance underwater videos and images taken by compact digital camera systems.
The BlueRay Action video light's lightweight and compact design allows it to be comfortably integrated into any underwater photo system, such as with action cams, amphibious cameras, compact digital housings and more. With a burn time of 160 minutes in full power, the light can be used for a multiple dives without recharging between the dives. A battery power indicator light around the power switch enables easy monitoring of the battery power.
Adjustable power output allows controlling the intensity of the beam in various compositions and diving conditions, as well as extending the burn time of the light. Color temperature of the beam is slightly warmer than daylight, which assists with producing vivid and colorful videos without having to use any color correction filters. The light features a wide beam angle of 75 degrees, making it suitable to light a wide range of compositions. Depth rated to 100 m/330 ft, the BlueRay Action Video Light fulfills the needs of both recreational and technical divers.
Weather and Wind:
- Simple operation, good performance and small size, make the "Nano" a must have accessory for underwater digital camera imaging, or for anyone who needs waterproof strobe protection for wet outdoor sports and severe environments
- The Nano Flash is perfect for all digital Aim and Shoot cameras, including those with the Pre Flash function
- The strobe unit triggers in sync with the digital cameras internal flash by a small light sensor in the strobe body
- The "Nano" is an ultra compact digital slave strobe and underwater protective housing kit
- Furthermore, the strobe can be removed from the housing and used as a land strobe in dry conditions