Farpoint FP-100 Far-Sight Binocular Bracket for Celestron SkyScout with Sky Scout Camera Mounting Screw & Standard Binocular Mounting Screw -
The FAR-Sight is designed to work with most parallelogram mounts or tripod heads. Works best with porro-prism type binoculars, as well as many larger roof-prism binoculars, that have a standard 1/4-inch mounting hole on the hinge between the barrels. (The mounting hole may usually be found by unscrewing a cover at the end of the hinge between the objective barrels of the binoculars.).
The top of the FAR-Sight bracket is compatible with Celestron's SkyScout Personal Planetarium.
- Durable and Attractive Stainless Steel Construction
- Graceful and Ingenious Design
- Works with Most Porro-Prism Binoculars
- Comes with a Binocular Stud and Mounting Wrench
- Compatible with Most Parallelogram Mounts or Tripod Heads