• Peak Range: 22 to 32 F (-5 to 0 C )
• 60 g.
• Here`s how easy it is to have perfectly waxed skis this winter:
• Open the pop-up tin and rub a light layer of Slick Pro on the ski with the enclosed applicator.
• Allow to dry for a few minutes.
• Buff in with the Fast Wax Fluoro Therom Pad or; vigorous buffing will create the highest thermal bonding for long-lasting durability.
• Brush with a horsehair (preferred) or nylon brush Fresh fallen or old refrozen snow below freezing.
• Good on abrasive snow, with excellent base protection on Man Made Snow.
• Very popular Alpine race wax