• Peak Range: 30 to 50 F ( -1 to 10 C )
• 60 g.
• Here`s how easy it is to have perfectly waxed skis this winter:
• Open the pop-up tin and rub a light layer of Slick Pro on the ski with the enclosed applicator.
• Allow to dry for a few minutes.
• Buff in with the Fast Wax Fluoro Therom Pad or; vigorous buffing will create the highest thermal bonding for long-lasting durability.
• Brush with a horsehair (preferred) or nylon brush Fresh fallen or old refrozen snow below freezing.
• Old dirty snow refrozen and Man Made Snow.
• Excellent warm temperature (spring) Alpine and Snowboard wax