Fast Wax HSP-20 Blue Slick Pro -
An Amazing Product, combining the simplicity of a paste wax with the high performance and durability of a fluorinated temperature specific iron in wax. No iron, no scraping, no mess. Just buff in with the Speed Blockand brush-out for long-lasting speed. A great training wax for the days there`s no time to hot wax- a paste wax you can race on.
• Peak Range: 12 to 28 F (-12 to-2 C)
• Most common winter skiing Temperatures works well over a wide range of conditons.
• New dry snow (Alberta Clippers) and wind blown snow.
• Open the pop-up tin and rub a light layer of Slick Pro on the ski with the enclosed applicator.
• Allow to dry for a few minutes.
• Buff in with the Fast Wax Fluoro Therom Pad or; vigorous buffing will create the highest thermal bonding for long-lasting durability.
• Brush with a horsehair (preferred) or nylon brush
- Buff with fluoro pad (XT1001) and brush
- Combines the simplicity of paste wax with high performance and durability of fluorinated hot wax
- No Iron, no mess