Feetures Merino 1/4 Socks -
You're missing out if you're never tried a sock like the Feetures! Elite Merino+ Light Cushion Quarter Sock. This ankle-height masterpiece is packed full of features to keep your foot trudging through snow or picking through technical terrain on the trail. Soft, breathable merino wool offers luxurious comfort, forefoot cushioning takes the bite out of the impact of footstrike, and the no-seam toebox doesn't mess around with that seam bulge that everyone hates to find at the end of their sock. Reach for this sock for fast-packing in the fall or trail running in early spring.
- Anatomical fit features a shape specific to each foot, left and right
- Merino+ material blends the benefits of merino (naturally breathable, odor-reducing, warm-even-when-wet) with the stretch and quick-dry benefits of synthetics
- PerfectToe seam construction improves comfort by eliminating the toe seam
Support and Cushioning:
- High-density cushioning provides impact protection beneath your forefoot
- PowerArch elastic fibers support your arch and forefoot to help reduce foot fatigue when running or hiking
You feet need elite comfort and performance which is where the Feetures Elite Merino 1/4 Socks come in to play. Designed with an anatomical right and left foot along with a seamless Perfect Toe and Merino Wool fabrics, these amazing Elite Merino 1/4 Socks live up to their elite status.
Merino+ fibers wick moisture away from the skin to keep feet feeling drier, as well as warmer in wet, cool conditions.
Quarter cut design hits just above the ankle to keep debris out.
Sock-Lock™ support system allows the sock to become one with your foot.
The Power Arch™ is anatomically designed to supply targeted support right where it's needed.
™ no-seam construction helps reduce the likelihood of irritation.
High-density cushioning for extra protection in high-impact areas.
Anatomically marked for a better fit.
37% rayon, 34% wool, 25% nylon, 4% Lycra® Spandex.
Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.